Sunday, April 09, 2006

i'm left speechless..


am i still acting so..
paranoid?
cos, i kept getting the idea that he hates me,
she hates me,
they hate me,
blah blah blah..
no, seriously, i really must change my mindset..
change my way of thinking.


i've forgotten to mention that,
kerk doesnt know how to spell, bicycle!!
he spelled it as,
"bicylce"

all of us were mocking at him,
laughing at his stupidity.
hahahahaha!!


sometimes, people do irritate the opposite party.
like my mum & my sister.
mum wants to make my sister's life comfortable..
cos she's doing her art right now.
she wants her to have a nice night through the night,
but, somehow somewhat,
it really irritates her..
alot..
signs of attitude problems or she wants to rebel against her?


after much thinking,
i do think that they make a great couple.
all the best,
the 2 of you =)

no, i'm not being sarcastic in anyway..
i'm serious.
it hurts.. real bad.


goodbye my lover

No comments: